* "Would you like a tray?" "Oh yes, do you have one?"
No, I just offered you one so I could point and laugh and say, "Sucker! No tray for you!" when you said yes.
* "Do I need coffee to make espresso?" "Yes." "You're sure?" "Quite sure." "But what if I don't drink coffee?"
Then espresso is probably not for you.
* "Tea is a plant, right?" "Yes." "What about herbal tea, is that a plant too?"
I suppose yak butter tea isn't, but we don't sell that.
* "Do you have any coffee that isn't brown?"
May I suggest a nice cup of green tea?
* "What are these things in my London fog?" "They're tea bags." "Can I take them out?" "If you like. The drink will taste stronger the longer you leave them in." "So why were they in there in the first place?"
...I actually have no comment on this. It simply defies commentary.
* "Why is all your chai spicy?" "Because chai is spiced black tea." "Do you have any without cinnamon or ginger or cloves or anything?"
You mean...plain black tea?
- It's the parade of silly questions!